Hi!! Guys, once again I have been nominated for an award. This time Mystery Blogger Award. I have been nominated by two wonderful persons: Rising Star and Harina’s Blog. I would like to thank both of them for the nomination. I’m honored and moved by their kind gesture.
Rising Star is an author of ” It’s all about ideal inspiration.” He writes about the useful blogging tips, SEO and motivational post.
Harina’s travel blog is all about positive thoughts and poems. She is very talented. She writes in various Indian languages including English.
I follow and read their posts, love them. I recommend my fellow bloggers to go through their posts , you won’t get disappointed.
Mystery Blogger Award is an unofficial award. This award is created by Koto Enigmas, to show love his followers and bloggers to keep in touch with one another. This award is a good source of motivation and inspiration for fresh bloggers.
- Put the award logo/image on your post.
- List rules.
- Thank them whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the blog.
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your reader three things about you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best posts (5)
Three things about me :
- I’m an introvert, talk very less. I have a few friends and stick to them in times of thick and thins.
- I’m an avid reader, read all kinds of books.
- I’m very sensitive though most of my near and dear ones don’t know that.
Questions asked to me :
I would like to answer both the bloggers’ questions. I have picked a few questions from both of them.
- Is your childhood, you were a mischievous child or not?
Well as a child I was very mischievous and I used to get lots of scolding from the teachers and my mother.
- How much time do you spend on your blog each day?
I spend at least two hours daily on my blog each day. When I don’t write, spend time reading other’s posts.
- What is your favorite food?
I don’t have any favorite food kind of thing, love to try all kinds of cuisine.
- What is your vision on life and how will you predict it
Firstly, My vision would be seeing myself as the best version of me. I’m working on it each day, learning from failure and always moving head.
Secondly, I would try taking my blog to the next level, provide some value to my readers and of course travel as much as I can.
My favorite posts:
Questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite food?
- Apart from the profession, what passion do you have?
- Where you will see yourself 5 years from now?
- What is the one thing that nobody knows about you?
- What keeps you going strong at the time of adversity
My nominees :
- Hillborn Organic Coffee
- Sea of words
- I’ve bean travelling
- Rebekka Lien
- Jenny in Neverland
- London Traveller
- Forty, flirty & fabulous
- Ancient Skies
I follow and love their blog.
Thanks for stopping by and going through the post.